Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

utc ptc solved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

utc ptc solved Empty
PostSubject: utc ptc solved   utc ptc solved EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:28 pm

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
yes ..... finally, we have an information on vapbux: Your advertisement clicks reset at: 00:00 UTC. The current server time: 10:45:36 UTC
 flower 
yes .... list that i am running now is about 64 sites .... but you can choose slowly one by one
 flower 
then, gradually go up as you wish ....
 king 
i do the same ..... i've just signed up at clickview .... they have not banner bbc so: 
 sunny 
http://www.clixview.com/index.php?ref=vadavangar
 santa 
or
 jocolor 
https://www.clixview.com/banners/banner.php?usr=vadavangar
 santa 
see, i am using all n&n (numerology and nameology) names as usernames .... so, you can use them as you wish, too
if, they coincide, well, you just add 64 or 73 or 83 or 6464 or 424 and so on, to have rounded sum ....
i tried only one ... as such: burasan64 .... at a bux ...
my conditions are loose but lucrative and interesting .... use my usernames, use your passwords ....
i pay you as if you are my referrer though you signed up as my referral ..... lol .... just inverted ....
i need not any of your activity .... my aim is reciprocity .... lol
i pay every your possible click on any grid in the site that you are my referral (referrer) .....
we can calculate it according to the situation, here in topics of this forum ...
what we are doing is just upgrading exchange into reciprocity .... universally .....
if you have problem with public activity, then my e-mail address is zizikan@gmail.com
but i have to operate on this forum, public networking, (as long as it is affordable) to be provident ....
 afro afro flower afro afro santa
Back to top Go down

utc ptc solved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypto Sumatra :: NEWS / BERITA :: INDONESIAN NEWS-
Jump to: