Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pending 20 on 20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

pending 20 on 20 Empty
PostSubject: pending 20 on 20   pending 20 on 20 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 am

.. hi, ... me good .... worke worke .... clixy clixy ....
okay .... onenewworldbux has 20 ways for payment ... hahaha
... but they rejected me 20 times  .... $4 ... in 7 days .... lol ..
..but gold-rush-mine-buxes give me $0.2 per week ... hahahaha --lol
... my computer is in desperate need for cleaner of registries ... mouse freeze often ...
..smartpcfixer cost only 6.22 dollars ... but i can't afford it ... hahahah .. after 127 days of clicking ..
... but, all right i continue .... if someone has lucentbux ... offer me .... i am on hugebux ... son comes banner ..
.... i think swethomebux is most honest  and respectful ... and allows 5 accounts ...
..only, not a single bux permits us upgrade from account balance ... nhh hhhn ...
... teach myself ... 115% means that you add, invest 100$ and withdraw 115$ .... once in a month .... etc ..
.. soon i will add funds and i will inform you ... than comes my first upgrade ...
..now i am renting referrals everywhere i can ... we can not by direct referral .. strange ...
okay cy .. bye ... zik aka brendon ...
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner1
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner3
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner1
santa
yeah ... i am on the way to register on all buxes i can ....
before signup you see ads: 0.1000
then when you register 0.0100 then after first login 0.0010 and after some clicks 0.0001 ... lol .... hahahaha
... okay .... hand is cut ... nhhh, maybe it is a reflection of the collective character of the buxers ....
.must be they have special relationship to the clickers ... if the don't recognize own account money for upgrade investment ..
then .. nhhh hhhn .... it comes to me to think that it is perfide and morbide atitude .... but okay .
... i cover all genitals using paper shilds ... that way i can click buxes all day ....
my target of 622 cents remains still unattainable .... i hope these day ... i have just requested po from eagles $3 ...
... unbelievable ... but true ...
bye bye ....
zizikan@gmail.com .... if you want to enter rrrr relationship with me ...
by the way i am curious, why we pay delete dr and rr ... will they be replaced and replenished .... nhhh ...
Back to top Go down
namendin

namendin

pending 20 on 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pending 20 on 20   pending 20 on 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:26 pm

brendon wrote:
.. hi, ... me good .... worke worke .... clixy clixy ....
okay .... onenewworldbux has 20 ways for payment ... hahaha
... but they rejected me 20 times  .... $4 ... in 7 days .... lol ..
..but gold-rush-mine-buxes give me $0.2 per week ... hahahaha --lol
... my computer is in desperate need for cleaner of registries ... mouse freeze often ...
..smartpcfixer cost only 6.22 dollars ... but i can't afford it ... hahahah .. after 127 days of clicking ..
... but, all right i continue .... if someone has lucentbux ... offer me .... i am on hugebux ... son comes banner ..
.... i think swethomebux is most honest  and respectful ... and allows 5 accounts ...
..only, not a single bux permits us upgrade from account balance ... nhh hhhn ...
... teach myself ... 115% means that you add, invest 100$ and withdraw 115$ .... once in a month .... etc ..
.. soon i will add funds and i will inform you ... than comes my first upgrade ...
..now i am renting referrals everywhere i can ... we can not by direct referral .. strange ...
okay cy .. bye ... zik aka brendon ...
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner1
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner3
flower
pending 20 on 20 Banner1
santa
yeah ... i am on the way to register on all buxes i can ....
before signup you see ads: 0.1000
then when you register 0.0100 then after first login 0.0010 and after some clicks 0.0001 ... lol .... hahahaha
... okay .... hand is cut ... nhhh, maybe it is a reflection of the collective character of the buxers ....
.must be they have special relationship to the clickers ... if the don't recognize own account money for upgrade investment ..
then .. nhhh hhhn .... it comes to me to think that it is perfide and morbide atitude .... but okay .
... i cover all genitals using paper shilds ... that way i can click buxes all day ....
my target of 622 cents remains still unattainable .... i hope these day ... i have just requested po from eagles $3 ...
... unbelievable ... but true ...
bye bye ....
zizikan@gmail.com .... if you want to enter rrrr relationship with me ...
by the way i am curious, why we pay delete dr and rr ... will they be replaced and replenished .... nhhh ...
king king king king
hi, brendie, me good, you okay....
i have just found the bux with possible upgrade from account balance ... it is ptcred .... but it pays weak so you must wait one year ...
i see you wait $7 ... hahahaha ... for 4 months of active clickings .... yhaha .. they ask you add funds and upgrade ...
you ask them payout and recognize work .... but reality is not so honest and trusted ...
.... never mind ... i see you have here 3 names: betangos, virtengas and hastonagot .... good so ... carry on ....
i choose betangos for today ..... or virtengas64 .... but will see, if they pay me i might buy a new ip .... hahaha ... bye
queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down

pending 20 on 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypto Sumatra :: NEWS / BERITA :: INDONESIAN NEWS-
Jump to: