Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my plan to bux out some cash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

my plan to bux out some cash Empty
PostSubject: my plan to bux out some cash   my plan to bux out some cash EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:44 am

sunny
.. 4 months permanent clicking and can't upgrade on any single bux ... $2 was my maximum ....
hi .... first i have to clean my registers for 6.22 dollars if ever i get some cash ...
then i wait 10$ to go to sweethome paradigm of 115% payout (po115%) ....
as i dispose with 5 accounts on swh then i can pass 4 times 115% and get 16.30 dollars at the end ..
that means that swh pays us about 6$ maximum in one month ... good so ... as mauro pays 0.02$ epochally ...
lol ... %0.04 paradigm is fantastic ... cuz coffee and easy give nothing if we don't upgrade ...
... ptcred shows some signs of morals, but still weak ....
.... maybe we shall resolve it here on this forum ...
sunny
okay .... now my offers for the rrrrr paradigm .....
farao
my plan to bux out some cash Banner1
my plan to bux out some cash Banner2
http://www.doublebux.com/?ref=orfensior
my plan to bux out some cash Ban150
my plan to bux out some cash Banner
http://www.ptcstarter.com/?ref=griubanger
my plan to bux out some cash Ban02
http://7clix.net/?ref=rinqienex
my plan to bux out some cash Bs_a
farao
.... you just can click "quote" and see my usernames ... then use one from one bux to sign up in another bux ... lol ..
.... or, just add 64 or 37 or 55 or 19 etc to the same username of the bux you are registering (signing up) ....
.... that way you are becoming my referrer and my referral in the same time ... that is sense and idea of the rrrrr paradigm ..
lol!
Back to top Go down
eparfum

PostSubject: Re: my plan to bux out some cash   my plan to bux out some cash EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi Friend
i want to be your referral in your sites if you want to be my referral in:

http://www.neobux.com/?r=leparfum
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: my plan to bux out some cash   my plan to bux out some cash EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:58 pm

... hi .... i am registered at neobux but i left it somehow .... after .. 100 days i was on 0.9$ ....
now .. i am on eagles and in 2h i get $1 ... so i have 150 rented referrals there ... you can join it over my banner
... see, and i am not on zerbux ... if you register there ... then i can join as your referral ....
... but that is classic and traditional way ... i try some new relations .... say ... if you join my eagles ...
then ... i recognize you as my referrer, too, ... you get commission as such (average) .... you get grid payment, too
... i upgrade you after your work not by your adding funds ... actually .. i am leading a bux, here .... as a clixer would ...
that is to say ... i do that what they can not .... (buxers) .... you can also do it ... say, sign up on zer and i will go over your banner
then you treat me as referrer of you ... tx ..cy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my plan to bux out some cash   my plan to bux out some cash Empty

Back to top Go down

my plan to bux out some cash
Page 1 of 1