Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE972134

ACE972134

Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal Empty
PostSubject: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 pm

It is a gmae where you own a soccer team you train them and aftert the first 24 hours you join you get to play a soccer game
And you just keep doing that, This one is nt as good as market glory I will post links for both
http://www.goaltycoon.com/bestsoccergame/ACE97
http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/ACE97
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 am

Basketball
hi ... i see, such similar game i invented too ... but couldn't find any programmer to do it ...
you may be more lucky than me .... i shall explain the game to you here in forum ... and we
can test it .... basically, a player has 5 shots to the target and can buy extra shots in course of the seasons
... as when he she buys football players ... so i shoot first: 5 5 36 37 63 .... you can shoot after me in quotes ...
shoot 5 numbers out of 64 (namely, goal is divided in 64 parts) ....
cy iif you reply by shooting .... Basketball
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 pm

I don't get it?
Oh and did you join my site yet? It's GREAT!
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:32 pm

sunny
not yet .... please .... signup with my username: kaorio on clixrush and i will enter in your referralship ...
i am going to find clixrush banner if you can't find it ...
sunny
Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal Banner2
sunny
cy ... bye .. zik
sunny
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Allright I signed up!
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 pm

i saw ... but not my username .... maybe english of mine is problem ... you no understand me
sunny
.... yes .... i need not your work .... i need your will to use "myusernames" .... on your accounts as my referral
.... that is condition to get my work that you need ....
if you insist on yourusername, then describe me/us why .......
.... you can copy refid and myusernames from the banners ....
we can negotiate here or on skype (skayovo) what sites we trade ...,
.... but my primary condition is the usage of "by-me-made-usernames" or we can make together a new username
.... i respect your usernames but i have to stick to my universal paradigm, which, in turns,
require consideration of the numerology and nameology as detrimental premise at the start ....
.... if you don't want to enter in this paradigm (arrangement) .... for any reason .... we can stay, then in this traditional exchange ..
.... but, my condition are signups with "myusernames" on "yourfullname's" accounts....
if you want to enter my/our universal bux paradigm, then, you'll be paid monthly,
whether you work or not .... so, i need your will and you need my work and money, for what i am willing to cooperate and coordinate .....
sunny
i checked homepages of new world market glory and football strategy ... nhhh .... it is opposite of my paradigm ...
it is on national basis ... while i am on universal level wich comes over international and global spheres ....
but nothing changes too much .... register with any of my username and i will register to bot of your sites and work accordingly .
: continue: 6 8 8 23 27 are my five shots for today
i expect from you also 5/64 shots to target so we can compare result ... bye
santa
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 pm

sunny
http://evo-bux.net/?ref=grinohindo
http://www.zeabux.com/?ref=buxone
http://www.strongclix.com/?ref=nergalunen
http://www.bearbux.com/?ref=brunadonio
http://www.dingbux.com/?ref=verengero
http://www.starkbux.com/?r=hensinoriw
http://www.kayads.com/index.php?r=varnatungo
http://aceclix.com/index.php?ref=tringerio
http://www.toptcitaly.com/?ref=finionadio
http://www.buxometwenty.com/?ref=cliobara
santa
you may still try to perform this way of registering
just use one username from any bux to any other site
for example buxone put when rgeistering on grinohindo etc
zhen telm and i will check and go sign up to your 2 sites ..
2 for two but in a new way as we can so to say .... bye
flower
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Okay I jusr registered on evo bux and zeabux
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: try again with the username nergalunen   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 pm

sunny
okay .... good try .... but the myusername was nergalunen .... not nerqalunen ....
you may have not seen good the letter .... so please repeat with another combination..
buxone is okay on evo-bux ..... if you check chaldean numerology: g=3 and q=1 ....
it change the value of the name .... 40 to 38 .... and i have to keep rounded values ...
... 10 20 30 40 50 etc ..... so repeat with nergalunen on any other bux or choose another
myusername from the list ... ty .... i will go to register to football and wait your correction
.. then i will go to market to register .... have a good day .... zik zik
sunny
.... okay i have just signed up to goaltycoon ..... as username: hilmander and team: funtepoz ....
.... i've checked nergalunen in refid ... yes it is dipped in the underline (plunged) ....
...  happens this too .... however ... please correct it on another bux .... to have firm fairness .. tx
then i go to market ...! ... but it will be hard for me to work commercial since i am provident in character ....
sunny
okay .... i have visited that site ... and it is on national basis ... ok ...
so tell me what country you want us to enter in conversation ....
.. i would like zimbabwe if there is ... no, peru is ok 0/0 ... so, leave message on peru ...please ...
http://www.goaltycoon.com/_assets/img/banners/980_100.jpg
they have no bbc banner .... only banner's url .. okay. .... so please tell me what to do as my mentor would do
sunny
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Okay i signed up on bearbux
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: peru chat room   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:29 am

sunny
okay .... satisfactory .... cliobara on bear ... else i am leaving messages in peru room
... you can inform me what to do as the first ... i tried make logo but only tutorial works for me
.... now or soon i go to your market glory .... i registered on your lucre but not sure it has caught ...
will check my inbox ..... i see they have numbers for referral usernames ..... as hidden ... okay ...
neoclk has similar way .... and i had such idea for my game that ppl register only under numbers ...
sunny
taycoon says that will assign me a league in 24 hours ... will see ...!
sunny
if you see me on your lucrelab, then you register on another bux with myusername .... or use cliobara
sunny
http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/sentengora
sunny
yes all right .... lab is coming too ...
here it is:
http://lucrelab.com/?ref=3519
my sponsor is ace97 ..... !
now i will check taycoon, market and lucre
.... if you have to instruct me something just write here or in peru room ...
jocolor
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:02 am

Okay i'll sign up on another website of yours!
And if you need any questions answered just type in goal tycoon or marketglory basics in bing;)
Or I could help you personally
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:12 am

Okat I signed up on strong clix
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:36 am

sunny
yeah .... we concluded our trade 3 to 3 .... thanks .... what i asked is if you need any specific activities
.... or actions on taycoon or glory or lucre.... that you deem it is necessary that i do ... to instruct me ..
of course, i will find infos inside the sites ..... but, as your referral maybe i go to your group or so ....tx
sunny
now i go to taycoon  (from monsoon) .... an if you or anyone wants to converse with me .... i chose peru
.... as the forum room for such purposes .... and to see if they assigned me a new league .... and logo create
sunny
i created log and dress for the team .... and visited forum room and chatroom of peru ...
so i am learning every time more ... one referral cost 1600 gold ... okay... but in dollars
my system for universal league started from local to regional, then national then international and continental
and eventually universal ... leagues ... here we stop on national level and continental cup .... nhhh
sunny
yes ... i am now in market glory .... and i think you should lead us referrals (10) .... by ordering ... now
buy milk in argentina and sell the wine in rusia .... fight the war here and employ there .... but, we can
see for ourselves what to do .... i try employments but i am only for clicking or poker playing, betting ...
here is trade .... nhhh .... okay we shall see how to behave in market glory .... and taycoon ... lucre i go
sunny
Back to top Go down
CyberZe

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 pm

I registered to one of them, you still here as I cannot reach you in game?
Back to top Go down
ACE972134

ACE972134

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Yes i will be on tonight
i am banned from messaging in game
Back to top Go down
CyberZe

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 pm

ok im registering to goal tycoon from ur reflink then, and will provide some for u via pm
Back to top Go down
namendin

namendin

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:51 pm

king
yeah .... call zik on skype: zikalkis (skayovo) .... i am his sock puppet .....
and say which game you enter: universal-bux (rrrrr) or football universal ...
farao
i shall enter as user in footun under number 000001 as user .... and help him
you can be 000002 or any number you choose .... but if it goes in reality, then
we shall get numbers which comes .... that is our registration ... you just say:
.... okay i consent i am 000777 or so ... zik will open a document for you as user
and we go .... he'd assign us 20 factor points for each of 10 factors ..... and so on
flower
Back to top Go down
namendin

namendin

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 pm

namendin wrote:
king
yeah .... call zik on skype: zikalkis (skayovo) .... i am his sock puppet  .....
and say which game you enter: universal-bux (rrrrr) or football universal ...
farao
i shall enter as user in footun under number 000001 as user .... and help him
you can be 000002 or any number you choose .... but if it goes in reality, then
we shall get numbers which comes .... that is our registration ... you just say:
.... okay i consent i am 000777 or so ... zik will open a document for you as user
and we go .... he'd assign us 20 factor points for each of 10 factors ..... and so on
flower
else, zik is now in the chatroom of tycoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal   Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal Empty

Back to top Go down

Goal Tycoon in game currency can be put in paypal
Page 1 of 1