Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

divine bonus $10 000 on my forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

divine bonus $10 000 on my forum Empty
PostSubject: divine bonus $10 000 on my forum   divine bonus $10 000 on my forum EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:40 pm

hi .... peers and sirs .... and dears .... my invitation is still valid .... send me your email addresses (multiple too) ....
and i will register you in my forum http://000037.freeforums.tv/ and put you $10K in zixes (Z100) as starting divine bonus ....
then, you just confirm from your inbox and deal is done .... lol .... yeah ....
free trade is best participatory democracy and conjuncracy
say, if one of you sends 10 email addresses will get 100 000$ on his universal forum balances ...
i decided to yield divine money into fiat and crypto currency on the ratio 0.1% from any transaction ...
so, for those $100 000 the $100 will go to his withdraw balance (this is payout balance as a new feature) ....
your divine providence bonus you can spend on forum in the bux and in the strategy soccer fans game competition ...
also, you can buy anything offered in the shopping of the forum .... haha .... you can sell your stuff and staff, too ....
all infos are with me on skype: Zikalkis (skayovo) .....! have a good days ..... bye guys .... zik zik ....!
Back to top Go down

divine bonus $10 000 on my forum
Page 1 of 1