Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This program credits bitcoin and other altcoin daily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonyTrader

This program credits bitcoin and other altcoin daily Empty
PostSubject: This program credits bitcoin and other altcoin daily   This program credits bitcoin and other altcoin daily EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

Hi all,
This program has just started and is in beta so it's well worth getting into now, i'm looking for 50 referrals and I will be depositing here each month and helping my downline. It's free to join, you don't have to be active in any way and you recieve small amounts of bitcoin,litecoin,auroracoin and a few others daily. This is really something you can just sign up and sit on for a few months with a good chance of earning some decent money depending on the market prices.

Over the coming months I will be helping all 50 of my downline either by giving some coin away or giving you referrals so it's well worth it, no downside.

Tony Smile

http://www.qoinpro.com/a241c4648194e37d4533819d878b93b0

If requested I will post a lot more info on this one. This is my latest project and I have high hopes for this. If anyone knows how huge bitcoin got since 2009 you will realize the potential of these new alt coins. Actually getting in on the ground level is the best time to jump in.
Back to top Go down

This program credits bitcoin and other altcoin daily
Page 1 of 1