Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID Empty
PostSubject: usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID   usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm

sunny
usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID Banner3
drunken
yes ... username (nick) is not full (legal) name ....
.... maybe in some countries username must be same as full name ... nhhh ... okay
alien
i have problem with choosing my country .... since i am an exo-entity ---- without a passport or ID card ...
.... they detect my IP's country on almost all buxes but pay pal (and some others) ask my ID ....
okay, as ucraineclixx said: we cant pay you in laos, so i opened another pp acc on a new ema, ucraine country, and will see ....!
... yeah .... this fiat-mundane area is for me a challenge .... since i am coming from crypto-divine realm of the civilisation ...!
santa santa santa santa
i am here to bring new rrrrr way of referring and to promote the universal provident usernames .... big job .... sg ... !
lol! lol! lol! :lol
this conixbux looks fine .... they have ad from clixten .....:
Your Full Name is: BRENDON FLANEGAM
Payment rulles :
1. Make sure you have the full name assigned to your account.
2. In the case you have only one name is assigned to your account contact us !
3. Do not request the payment if your full name isn't complete or till is updated by us !
4. Members from Vietnam & China must upgrade the account or the payment will remain on pending until upgrade
Full name is the one that appear on your National ID Card / Credit Card . Nicknames are not the same as full name.
You do not have enough funds in your account to complete this operation.
Your minimum cashout is $2.00
drunken
all right .... but to me vapbux looks the goodiest ..... no grid, yes utc, fine and neat ads .... but bad forum .... nhhh
afro
usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID Banner1

flower  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  flower
Back to top Go down

usernames & full legal names @ IP and ID
Page 1 of 1